Saturday 18 June 2011

Let's talk!

Why did I start this blog?
I live in Toronto,Canada. Next door we have our own wine country, the Niagara region. People here love and understand wine.We have very wide spectrum of wines from all over the world. And in the vintage section LCBO has big variety of wines from France and California, Italy and Australia.
Wine tasting are very popular in Toronto. We have clubs, restaurants, wine makers, bars, dedicated to doing tastings.
When I started my wine courses, I opened a whole new wine world for myself, but I am also a foodie. I love to cook. Something nice and easy, not very complicated .
So, when I drink wine, I always have to eat something. And that's how I started noticing difference in taste. Wine vs. wine+food.
And I've gotten an idea to share my knowledge with my friends. And in the future, share with guests from Toronto. Give them a chance to try something new.
If you reading this blog,what do you think? Do you like the idea? Would you want to try new sensation on your palate for yourself?
What is your favorite wine?

No comments:

Post a Comment