Wednesday 31 August 2011

I'm in love!

I'm truly, deeply, in love!:0)
The more I taste Italian wine, the more I'm  falling in love with them!
My latest find is Ruche!


Ruche is Italian grape variety from Piedmont region.
Yes, Piedmont, where very famous Barolo and Barbabaresco coming from. They are made from Nebbiolo grape. Also Barbera and Dolcetto are popular varieties there. They all are red wines.
Ruche is not that known. It's very old grape, with a little bit of mystery.
This is a graceful wine, elegant and floral with  lively acidity  and  soft, round tannins. The color is ruby red with dark orange reflections.
Amazing wine! You can pair it with meats, cheese. It's so nice and light and at the same time has complexity of berries and fruit aromas.









No comments:

Post a Comment