Wednesday 8 February 2012

I'm back!

 It's been a long time since I've written here. Busy holidays, school, exams...now everything is in the past! I needed some time to think, to realize, what I should do now.So, now, now me and my business partner in Turin are continuing to work on our project - Taste of Piedmont! It's almost done. Just need to work out some details. It looks wonderful!This tour is unique! Piedmont is truly a forgotten jewel of Italy.  Beautiful mountains, old castles and towns, rare and old wines. If you were in Italy and want to come back, if you want to taste Italy, if you never went to Italy but always wanted to - this tour is for you!We will show the Piedmont region from the inside. In a very rustic, Italian way. In Piedmont, where slow food was born as opposite to fast food. Where people are so nice and not spoiled with tourists, where you are going to eat only local food and drink local wine. They are not snobby wine sniffers. Even though the biggest of the wine is produced there - in Barolo.  People there just enjoy their food with wine, and we want share that joy with you!I'm so excited! I love this part of Italy, their wine, their food, people, nature, old towns.I'm done with my school, but I decided to continue studying on my own. I want to learn more about Italian wine. There are so many countries producing wine. It's so hard to know everything and everybody, so I'm going to concentrate on Italy, but learning about the rest of the world too. So, I'm back and I'll keep in touch! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment